The thermoforming machines represent the most compact series in the VERIPACK range, and are designed with a standard configuration aimed for maintaining high construction quality at extremely low cost. The thermoforming machines are built in stainless steel with easy to remove side panels for easy maintenance and a proper hygienicity.
They are also equipped with a Siemens keyboard type control panel for programming and direct dialogue with the operator. These machines are mounted on wheels for easy positioning. The changeover of equipment and moulds is very simple and fast.
• Feed system: step motor for high precision and quicker speed adjustment.
• Reel capacity: reels up to 300 mm diameter with 3” cores can be used.
• Forming: the user can choose between compressed air and/or vacuum forming. Rigid film usually needs both air and vacuum forming to ensure a high quality of forming. Different shaped trays can be easily and quickly obtained by simply swapping the inner part of the die.
• Loading: manual or automatic, depending on product and quantities.
• Sealing: hot sealing plate can be either perimetric or total, with
the following options: vacuum and sealing / vacuum and injection of inert gas, followed by sealing / simply sealing.
The sealing plate can be designed for easy - opening of the tray.
• Longitudinal cutting: rotationg blades or pneumatic pressure blades.
• Cross cutting: with knife blades for flexible film / with knurling for
easy opening / punching shear.
• Trim removal: off - cuts can be removed by venturi system or scrapwinder.
• Guards: particular attention has been paid to prevent access to dangerous points in the machine. A series of cut - off switches stop the machine immediately if any guard is even partly removed.
• Controls: Entry is equipped with plc and programming keyboard. can be visualized all parameters of the technological cycle (i.e. times, temperatures, vacuum level required for packages, drive pitch, chain speed and input of the various machine functions). An on - line help to the different programming phase is available. A wide self test allows the user to identify immediately the cause of a machine stop or a problem, thus promptly take corrective action to reset the production cycle. Chains can be manually controlled, too, for an easier film introduction.
• Vacuum: the vacuum pump may be incorporated. Otherwise solutions for fully centralised vacuum systems are also available.
• Optionals: Entry thermoforming machine can also be equipped with: photocell / gas injection system / gas mixer.